Annons:
Tagwelcome-to-the-forum-spiritualism-please-introduce-yourself
Read 5285 times
Jane-Lyzell
2017-02-09 19:09

WELCOME PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURESELF

WELCOME TO THE FORUM SPIRITUALISM -PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

FEEL FREE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND YOURE INTREST IN THE FORUMS TOPIC AND YOURE LOCATION IN THE WORLD

Admin spiritualism.ifokus.  and  www.spiritualism.open.savvity.net   ,my homepage are   www.lyztran.com    "I Am"

Annons:
This post has been removed
janetcopestake
2018-06-23 20:35

My name is Janet Copestake, and I am a certificated medium from Ramsbergsgården Spiritual School, Sweden my mentors/tutors were Colin Fry and Jane Lyzell.  I studied at Ramsbergsgården Spiritual School from 2005 up to 2010. I gained my certification in 2010. The qualification was ICSSH/RSS.  I work alongside my husband John as a medium, and we are based in the UK.

johncopestake
2018-06-23 20:42

My name is John Copestake, and I am a certificated medium from Ramsbergsgården Spiritual School, Sweden my mentors/tutors were Colin Fry and Jane Lyzell.  I studied at Ramsbergsgården Spiritual School from 2005 up to 2010. I gained my certification in 2010. The qualification was ICSSH/RSS.  I work alongside my wife Janet as a medium, and we are based in the UK.

Jane-Lyzell
2018-06-24 12:08

You are so welcome both of you Flower

Admin spiritualism.ifokus.  and  www.spiritualism.open.savvity.net   ,my homepage are   www.lyztran.com    "I Am"

Scroll to top
Annons: